BYOD best practice – what’s the right mobile device policy for your organisation?
Read our paper on BYOD policy Download
It’s become a familiar dilemma. When you allow people to choose the best devices for their needs, you can boost both job satisfaction and productivity. But get this wrong and you face security, cost and control challenges.
So what’s going to be the right policy for you? Do you opt for a full bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy, or a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) policy? Or how about a corporate-owned personally-enabled (COPE) policy that lets users choose a company-owned device, but still use their own apps?
You need to develop a complete strategy that’s best for you and your employees. Whichever path you choose, you need to manage your device estate securely, simply and cost effectively. This needs to take into consideration:
- Potential improvements to productivity and collaboration
- Protection of sensitive information from loss and theft
- Meeting all privacy and compliance mandates
- Reducing costs and simplifying management
- Deployment and adoption across your workforce
Find out more about BYOD best practice and how you can start implementing today.